- For Enquiries for Admissions, please look up the school website or contact the School Office.
- Admission for the New Academic Year will start from 2nd January every year.
- Enquiry Forms can be obtained from the School Office .
- Filled in Enquiry Form must be submitted at the School Office personally.
- Admission to all classes is subject to availability of seats.
Documents Required At The Time Of Admission
- 2 passport size recent coloured photo of the selected child.
- Original Birth Certificate
- Adhaar Card Xerox
- Transfer Certificate for Primary Students
- Monday to Saturday - From 10:00 a.m to 4 p.m
To avoid unnecessary delay and ensure smooth processing of the admission formalities, parents are requested to adhere to the instructions given above.
Parents are advised to complete the admission formalities on any one of the dates allotted, failing which the seat shall be forfeited to another candidate.Please note that seats are very limited for session 2018 – 19.
NO INQUIRIES SHALL BE ENTERTAINED OR REASONS BE GIVEN BY THE SCHOOL REGARDING NON –SELECTION.
Admission Notice For The Session 2018-19
Vision International School announces the opening of admissions for the session 2018-19 for classes Playgroup to 5th Std.
Enquiry Forms will be available in the school office on the payment of Rs 500/-, from 2nd January, 2017 during office hours on all working days.
he duly filled Enquiry Form shall have to be submitted at the School Office. Please note that registration is no guarantee for admission into the school.
Granting of admission primarily depends on the availability of seats. Apart from the first come first served principle (or lottery in case the no. of applicants exceed the no. of available seats), which we adopt, there are other criteria which are looked into before the final selection is made.
Please Note :
- For any further clarifications feel free to call / visit our school office during office hrs.
- Office Tel. (for admissions related issues): 9168003333 / 9168004444